TLC LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
Experience life-changing moments and make an impact through our TLC Academy. This is a unique and educational experience into what inner city ministry looks like.
WHAT TO EXPECT
TLC Leadership program focuses on life on life mentoring in and around southwest Canton, Ohio through the Total Living Center. Learning to build and maintain relationships with those that attend the weekly events such as free meals and grocery distribution, etc. Pray with and encourage those that attend, seeking to build a relationship with them and begin to meet with them personally for a weekly Table Discussion time. You will also be required to help out each Wednesday night with the Chapel service (adult & kids empowerment programs).
This position requires an individual who is flexible enough to assume a variety of roles as dictated by the changing needs of the families who attend. It is crucial that the individual be able to relate well to others and be committed to leading with humility, compassion, grace and love while displaying a heart to serve.
This is a great opportunity to add practical life skills to your resume and help with community enrichment.
- Engage in character building activities
- Establish relationships with families and individuals who come through the doors at TLC.
- Help with the Wednesday night adult and kids empowerment programs (Chapel service).
- Engage in door-to-door acts of kindness.
- Serving the community both at TLC and at their homes.
- Attend devotionals and staff meetings.
- Participate in counseling sessions if needed for character enrichment
- Have full access to physical, spiritual, emotional and mental health counseling.
- An average of 20 hours a week
- Open to adults 18 yrs of age and older
- Weekly meetings with direct report to Kenny & Ben
- Registration: $100